Safety always comes first. Be safe with smart home developed by Dot Smart Technology. When smoke or fire is sensed all your blinds gets open and floor and ceiling lights directs you to nearest exit and activates alarms.
Fire and Life Safety Automation integrates with manual fire system, building wide communication, interactive smoke control system, automated blinds, automated door and window, automated lighting, alarms, mobile alerts and lots more. Standard network simplify the sharing of information from fire and safety automation system.
Fire and Safety Automation alarm systems that integrate with other systems in the smart home should have the following 5 features:
1. Panic button: Dot Smart’s Panic buttons are a quick and simple way to call for help in case of fires or other emergencies. We schedule it as, when pressed, a panic button sends a signal to the home automation or building management system. Panic button should be installed at bedside or other easy-to-reach places.
2. Automated alert and SOS request for safety: Intrusions been detected by installing various types of sensors around the home. When our scheduled sensor senses abnormality, it sounds the alarm and also alerts the home automation or the building management system that assistance is required via notification to mobile and other devices which is been configured. Monitoring centers or security guards can then immediately call the respective person, resolving the situation as soon as possible.
3. Alert and event management: Dot Smart’s alarming and mobile alerts will be active even a homeowner leaves the home. Alerts regarding movements, smoke, fire, appliance, electric issues and many more can be configured. Records of alerts should be automatically saved in the system for future reference.
4. Automated dialing and notifications: A smart building’s security system should allow users to set multiple emergency contact numbers. Different types of alarms trigger the dialing of different contact numbers. Users should also be able to set the alarm system to send notifications to a mobile phone.
5. Integration with other home appliances: Dot Smart Technology schedules like, when a homeowner leaves the home and arms the alarm system, the system should automatically turn off home appliances that do not need to stay on. When a user comes back and disarms the alarm system, the system can automatically turn on some lights and take door and window sensors offline. However, indoor flammable gas and smoke detectors should always remain armed.
The most critical components in fire safety systems are sensors. Sensors that are commonly used for fire safety are infrared sensors, flammable gas detectors, and smoke detectors. Dot Smart Technology’s sensors are the “eyes and ears” of the fire safety system, which monitors the home for signs of danger. Once a potential danger is detected, the system alerts the home automation or building management system and notifies relevant authorities that assistance is required.